Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back in the Saddle Again

Y'all! What fun Bible Study was tonight! We had a great group of people and the most fun talking about what we were thankful for today. Everyone had such great stories from their day. From the rising of the sun (that beautiful sky) to the rising of the moon (almost full and beautiful), from dining with a stranger to being thankful for our families and friends! God has blessed us so, hasn't He,Girls!

We are just beginning Priscilla Shirer's Can We Talk. I can't wait to see and hear about the experiences of each person over the next 6 weeks. I'm ready to dig into the Word myself. I'm still striving for that year of Re-purpose...where I focus more on Jesus and less on the "stuff" of Bible study. What good is it to me if I grudgingly go to class each Thursday? Girls, this is going to be F U N - Filling, Unifying and Nourishing! So let's make a pact to read God's Word, see what He has to say to us individually and share our love as we gather each Thursday. Don't worry about getting it perfect...the Perfect One is what we are after! Let's get started!

No comments: