Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Passion

For those of you who may not know me, my passion is women's Bible study. There is no feeling quite like taking the Word of God to the People of God and being able to interact with that group. And after it's over to know that God was there and He blessed it! I love my WOW ladies here at the church, but now I am also blessed to be able to do this through a community Bible study. On Wednesdays from 1:00-2:00 I meet with ladies from the community to discuss whatever the Lord has in mind for us.

Last Wednesday was my first time with this group, and boy was I nervous! But today...oh, today was wonderful and God was awesome. We talked about Ruth after having discussed Naomi last week. Ruth has some wonderful character traits for us. Loyalty - humility - self-starter - patience - hard worker - bold actions! We talked about how we can be both - Ruth or Naomi - given whatever kind of day we may have had. And that we can live with both! Real life - real problems - real situations - real God. Now that's a passion worth our time!

No comments: