Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Catching Up!

Hello one and all! (It's probably just one, but I can imagine!) Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We did exactly what (I think) you're supposed to do on that day - eat LOTS, sleep, and especially enjoy time with family, giving thanks for all of our many blessings.

Yes I did head to the mall on Black Friday - see, I did my part for our economy! Was able to pick up several gifts in a relatively short time. Headed out about 6:45 and was home by 10:00 AM and watching White Christmas! The crowds were not that bad at that time of the day - I did hear that things got busier around lunch time. I'm doing well with my shopping list, too. K and I will head out Friday to round up gifts for D and enjoy a "date day." Twice a year - at Christmas and for my birthday - K and I spend a day out shopping. He is so good to give me this treat. I really think he enjoys it for these 2 days, too. We shop, buy, and eat a wonderful lunch.

Can't wait to get my tree. See, we still buy a real tree, and since we have gas heat and a fireplace (both of which dry out a real tree) we wait a little later to put one up. We will also put one in the Man Cave this year! I want to pick up a couple extra decorations this year. Have an idea for my mantle, which I want to work on this weekend. So I'm getting pumped!

Guess I better go get pumped on work! Y'all have a great day.

No comments: