Thursday, February 26, 2009

One of THOSE Days

It has already been one of THOSE days, and it's not even 8:30 in the morning for heaven's sake! D had a major project of which he lost important information. He needed to get to school early, but you guess it, we were running very late. He made it to school in time, but not in time to go beg for mercy from the teacher. I don't even want to talk about the main reason we were late...it'll just make me angrier! But one side reason, was that my coffee mug spewed coffee all over a new WHITE blouse I have yet to wear. Add to that the fact that we still have septic tank problems, and you have a glance at my day ---- one anyone would envy.

So here's a warning to anyone who knows me...you might want to steer clear of me today. I'm a woman with an attitude and I'm ready to use it! Pray for me!!!!

No comments: