Thursday, February 7, 2008

Much Ado About Nothing

I am sitting here at 9:30 at night giving in to temptation. Drew was hungry after an early after-school sandwich, baseball try-outs and homework. So all three of us pile in the car and head to Hardee's. All I wanted was french fries, and man are they good! It's so late, they had to fry fresh ones! Mmmmm good! I neeed to walk an extra mile tomorrow and will not weigh in the morning!
Great Bible study tonight. Now it's time to cram for next week's session on Monday! YIKES!!!
I listened to part of a podcast before I left for Bible study tonight. Travis Cottrell was interviewed by Bigmama and Boomama on their blogspot. If you want to listen to much about nothing - this is the thing. I only heard about 15-20 minutes and it is just "fun talk." (This is NOT for the serious minded person.) Travis' blog is at http://www.traviscottrellministries.blogspot.com/. (OK, I've got to figure out how to add a link without putting the whole address.) There's a link there to Boomama and Bigmama http://bigmama1.com/ blogs where the podcast is located. Their fun blogs are must-reads, too. Maybe I can listen to the whole thing tomorrow. Too much fun.

Gotta go help Drew look for something!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sometimes those much ado about nothing spells are the best answer to much too worry about everything spells...........I think we should embrace them more often, how about you? Now you have made me hungry.......love and hugs always......Annette