Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Party-Pooper!

OK, my dear, dear friend Katie is a party pooper! She reminded me of something so important, I need to share it with you....Romans 15:7 says, "Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God..." What I'm here to tell you is that we don't just need to accept one another----we need to accept ourselves.

We all have these pity parties at times. Sometimes it's over very significant things, and sometimes it's over the most silly things (like mine today). Doesn't matter - it's things that make you feel less than.... less than perfect, less than with it, less than a good mother, less than a good wife, less than a good worker.....the list goes on.

You know it's the exact same thing Satan did to Eve - made her feel less than. Don't let him do that to you -- I don't want to let him do that to me. Remember Romans 15:7 - Christ accepted us just as we are. Isn't it time for us to do the same thing?

Love,
S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always knew that about Katie :)