Wednesday, August 13, 2008

One Week to Go!

Can you believe it? In only one week, school will be starting. Seems like summer just started. I do think D is ready. He's been helping with ROTC, and already has plans for next Friday afternoon with some school friends. I believe he's missed his buds. Summers are so busy any more, that you don't really get to hang out as much as you think you will.

You know, I think I'm about ready, too. Sometimes it's good to get back into a routine. But we will enjoy the next week ... a week of sleeping in...staying up late(r)...no homework...no projects...in general-laziness.

I'm also ready for a little more serious Bible study...more in-depth study...cooler weather...coffee drinking...porch stiting...Friday walks... I guess what I'm saying is that I love the change in seasons. Not only the changes in the weather, but sometimes the changes in our personal seasons. I'm ready to get out of this suggish season I seem to be in. I want a little more passion, more energy, but for the next week...one last little bit of the season of laziness! LOL!

No comments: