Saturday, August 2, 2008

A Word - THE WORD!

Y'all!!! Such a powerful weekend in the Word of God. I can't even begin to express it. This morning Trav and the Team sang Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing which ended with a refrain on revival. I think this is what I needed - a revival of my soul. Summer tends to lead me towards some laziness. Revival --- I prayed for a word, and I was given THE WORD. The first point Beth made last night was Treasure the Wonder. Do you realize the wonder in our hands when we open the Bible? God equips us through His word. Don't take it for granted!

Speaking of wonder, my child is having a WONDERFUL day. He has spent time at home, with friends and with his girlfriend. Tonight, we'll share a meal together and then give him a final surprise gift! Tomorrow we head to the beach to enjoy our last summer outing before school begins. Can you say, time flies?!

I started the weekend with anticipation, and I have not been disappointed. I'm hanging on to that anticipation. God is good...all the time, and all the time...God is good. Yes, He is! Yes, He is! Yes, He is!

No comments: