Friday, August 22, 2008

Routine

With the beginning of school, we fall back into our "school routine," of course. It was so nice to get my Fridays back. Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE summertime and having the boys home. But...I also love going for my Friday morning walks, cleaning house (well, I don't love that, but I do like having time to clean), and having lunch with my girlfriends. I saw a friend at the gym today, and she felt the same way. She said she even got up early yesterday morning in anticipation of the day!

I woke up early today myself. It's taken me all day to wash clothes, but I did get the vacuuming and mopping done. But best of all I had girlfriend time. We had lunch together today for the first time in about a month, and it was so much fun. And then bestest of all is time with my hubby when I get home from lunch...time to chill and talk before D gets home from school.

There's a lot to be said for routine. Yep, I love my Fridays!

No comments: