Thursday, September 11, 2008

Faith is Now Sight

I guess Nanny is no longer humming, my guess is that she's singing! I prayed for Jesus to take her hand this morning, because the way she was living was not life, it was existing. I asked that if it was His will and His time, to just take her hand and bring her home to Him. About an hour and a half later, Mom called.

Her faith is now sight. 2 Corinthians 5 talks about our heavenly dwelling ... how we long to be clothed with our heavenly dwelling. Well, Chessie Maybelle Woodward Lee now has a new home with new clothes. Her failing earthly sight has now become new heavenly sight, and I would just love to hear her describe it! Her deafness is now reborn with sounds that I can hardly imagine! The hymns she was humming yesterday, I bet she's belting out today!

We live by faith and not by sight. (2 Cor. 5:7) But now she is home with the Lord, and she knows...she knows...SHE KNOWS!

No comments: