Thursday, September 18, 2008

What in the world?

Did you ever have one of those "What in the World?" kind of days? It can be a good WITW or not so good. Lately a not so good one has settled on me. It's like a grey cloud surrounds you...there's really no reason to be grey, you just are. As I was driving this morning, I asked God, "What in the world is the matter with me? Why do I feel blue for no apparent reason?" Of course, no answer came to me.

I think women are more prone to this than men - mainly because of hormones. You may never know why all of a sudden things just don't feel right. All you can do is work through it, and hope that you don't hurt some one's feelings in the process! Of course, chocolate usually helps...at least for a little while, until you remember how many calories are involved in that treatment! Another remedy is staying home and in bed with a good book or a lot of chick flicks. However, I'm not sure that would qualify as a sick day!

No comments: