Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Christmas in October

OK...OK...Just yesterday I was complaining about a lighted Christmas tree in September. Just guess what I'm doing...Listening to Christmas music. Travis Cottrell's new Christmas CD is out and they are playing it on his website, and it is WONDERFUL! He has the most awesome voice. I'm running into town today for errands, and I just believe I'm gonna have to stop by LifeWay and pick it up. I noticed on Big Mama's blog that his album was #4 on i-tunes most downloaded holiday albums - and it just came out! To be honest I almost downloaded it last night when I was getting Toby Mac & Kirk Franklin's Lose My Soul..but I think my gift card had run out of money! I also thought I might like the flexibility of having the CD to play as well. But don't take my word for it...check it out for yourself.

No comments: