Tuesday, July 1, 2008

One of "Those" Days

Are you having one of "those" days? I think I am. It was a day my first cup of coffee was delayed because I had to take my osteoporosis medicine. I don't think I ever caught up on my "half-caff" allotment. And as I think about it now, I'm beginning to crave an afternoon fix! It's been quiet at work with everyone gone here and there. And it's a good day to go here and there because for a South Carolina July day, it's gorgeous outside! I'm doing a little bit of clock watching, wondering what to fix for dinner, mentally making a list of things that need to be done at home, and looking forward to the 4th of July weekend.

I regret we did not go to the Deeper Still event in Atlanta. I sure missed a great time of worship & praise with Travis & the team. So close and yet so far. But I'm loving keeping up with the news on LifeWay's new All Access blog. This will turn your day around! Looks like a large time was had by all.

So welcome to the new blog page for Susan B. I guess I felt today was a good day to reinvent it. To maybe take a different track. Learn some new tricks. And just be...be who Christ has called me to be...be open to something new...be that new creation...be...gin again!

No comments: